Bored sales people make terrible learners.
In order to educate, you must first entertain.
In order to inform, you must first inspire.
We are more prone to learning when we are laughing.
CORPORATE SALES TRAINING
What you sell no longer sets you apart from your competition. You must differentiate yourself with how you sell. The DNA Selling Method is a question-based methodology that separates elite sales professionals from mediocre sales representatives. Using The DNA Selling Method, sellers identify PBM’s (primary buying motives), deliver winning presentations, differentiate products and services, overcome objections, and close more sales.
Key Takeaways from Patricks Sales Class
- Identify critical buyer needs and problems
- Avoid traditional “show up, throw up” sales behaviors
- Qualify opportunities and work with high-probability buyers
- “Ascertain pain” and primary buying motives (PBM’s)
- Exercise dynamic listening and communication skills
- Avoid “false” differentiators
- Communicate “valid” differentiators
- Prevent traditional buyer objections
- Overcome price-specific objections
- Implement “assertive” vs. “aggressive” closing strategies
- Utilize a proven methodology and validated selling strategy
- Shorten the sales cycle and win more business!
Based on the tenets of Patrick Henry’s best selling book, The DNA Selling Method, our workshop provides a combination of classroom exercises, role-playing, follow-up eLearning tools, on-going podcasts, and coaching tools.
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Author, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
SCHEDULE YOUR DISCUSSION WITH PATRICK
San Diego, CA 92121
Brian Tracy, Author, The Psychology of Selling
"I have attended numerous sales trainings over my career and consider myself well read on the topic. I can say, unequivocally, this is the most effective sales approach available. The entertaining style and real world examples made it engaging, memorable and, most importantly, implementable."
Ryan Rothe, Sales Director, Research Now
"Bravo...a maverick approach to sales and marketing. Patrick's use of history is engaging, interesting, and informative - a blueprint for sales and marketing success.
Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder, Selling Power Magazine