Bored sales people make terrible learners.
In order to educate, you must first entertain.
In order to inform, you must first inspire.
We are more prone to learning when we are laughing.
CORPORATE SALES TRAINING
What you sell no longer sets you apart from your competition. You must differentiate yourself with how you sell. The DNA Selling Method is a question-based methodology that separates elite sales professionals from mediocre sales representatives. Using The DNA Selling Method, sellers identify PBM’s (primary buying motives), deliver winning presentations, differentiate products and services, overcome objections, and close more sales.
Key Takeaways from Patricks Sales Class
- Identify critical buyer needs and problems
- Avoid traditional “show up, throw up” sales behaviors
- Qualify opportunities and work with high-probability buyers
- “Ascertain pain” and primary buying motives (PBM’s)
- Exercise dynamic listening and communication skills
- Avoid “false” differentiators
- Communicate “valid” differentiators
- Prevent traditional buyer objections
- Overcome price-specific objections
- Implement “assertive” vs. “aggressive” closing strategies
- Utilize a proven methodology and validated selling strategy
- Shorten the sales cycle and win more business!
Based on the tenets of Patrick Henry’s best selling book, The DNA Selling Method, our workshop provides a combination of classroom exercises, role-playing, follow-up eLearning tools, on-going podcasts, and coaching tools.
"Patrick's link between history and sales is very entertaining... If you're interested in dramatically improving sales, read this book."
Dr. Stephen R. Covey