Bored sales people make terrible learners.
In order to educate, you must first entertain.
In order to inform, you must first inspire.
We are more prone to learning when we are laughing.
SALES-SIDE NEGOTIATION TRAINING
Because a growing number of buyers are receiving negotiation training, there is a corresponding need for sellers to learn how to counter buyer tactics aimed at securing unwarranted discounts and unnecessary price allowances. It is no longer optional for sellers to neglect acquiring effective negotiation skills. Sales people proficient in negotiation build power, maintain higher profitability margins, and win more sales.
Key Takeaways from Patricks Sales Negotiating Class
- Recognize sources of buyer and seller power
- Build, balance, and maintain seller power
- Identify buyer tactics
- Overcome buyer tactics with seller countertactics
- Eliminate unnecessary discounts
- Prevent unwarranted price or contract concessions
- Trade versus donate concessions
- Implement the 3-Rules of Sales-Side Negotiation
- Avoid common Sales-Side Negotiation mistakes
- Develop strategies with The Pre-Negotiation Planner™
- Strengthen buyer-seller relationships
- Close more profitable agreements
- Generate more leads and set more appointments—more often
Based on the tenets of Patrick Henry Hansen’s best selling book, Sale-Side Negotiation, our workshop provides a combination of classroom exercises, role-playing, follow-up eLearning tools, on-going podcasts, and coaching tools.
- Larry King, AuthorTruth Be Told
SCHEDULE YOUR DISCUSSION WITH PATRICK
San Diego, CA 92121
Brian Tracy, Author, The Psychology of Selling
"I have attended numerous sales trainings over my career and consider myself well read on the topic. I can say, unequivocally, this is the most effective sales approach available. The entertaining style and real world examples made it engaging, memorable and, most importantly, implementable."
Ryan Rothe, Sales Director, Research Now
"Bravo...a maverick approach to sales and marketing. Patrick's use of history is engaging, interesting, and informative - a blueprint for sales and marketing success.
Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder, Selling Power Magazine