Although presenting is the apex of the cycle, most sellers fall short of reaching their potential, delivering presentations that are boring, forgettable, indistinguishable and worthy of induction in the lame presentation hall of shame.
We solve this problem.
WINNING SALES PRESENTATION TRAINING
Let’s face it: in sales, most products and services are within a stones’ throw of similarity. Yes, every product or service has unique characteristics and capabilities. Nonetheless, what separates successful products and services from unsuccessful products and services is the caliber of the salespeople presenting those unique characteristics and capabilities.
Presenting is the apex of the sales cycle and determines who wins and who loses. Poor presentations rarely lead to won sales. Excellent presentations rarely lead to lost sales.
Key Takeaways from Patricks Sales Presentation Class
- Develop winning presentation content
- Improve delivery and differentiation skills
- Implement the Greek art of persuasion: “Ethos, Pathos, Logos”
- Identify “primary buying motives” before the presentation
- Incorporate a proven presentation structure and approach
- Distance themselves from traditional sales presentations
- Implement “Pyramidal Presentation” principles
- Master dynamic delivery skills
- Slam competitors “with grace”
- Design and use visuals effectively
- Focus on benefits instead of features
- Deliver winning presentations with confidence and authority
Based on the tenets of Patrick Henry Hansen’s best selling book, Winning Sales Presentations, our workshop provides a combination of classroom exercises, role-playing, follow-up eLearning tools, on-going podcasts, and coaching tools.
"Patrick's use of historical speeches to teach modern presentation principles is brilliant—a blueprint for today's practicioners."
- Dr. William D. Danko, The Millionaire Next Door
SCHEDULE YOUR DISCUSSION WITH PATRICK
San Diego, CA 92121
Brian Tracy, Author, The Psychology of Selling
"I have attended numerous sales trainings over my career and consider myself well read on the topic. I can say, unequivocally, this is the most effective sales approach available. The entertaining style and real world examples made it engaging, memorable and, most importantly, implementable."
Ryan Rothe, Sales Director, Research Now
"Bravo...a maverick approach to sales and marketing. Patrick's use of history is engaging, interesting, and informative - a blueprint for sales and marketing success.
Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder, Selling Power Magazine