Although presenting is the apex of the cycle, most sellers fall short of reaching their potential, delivering presentations that are boring, forgettable, indistinguishable and worthy of induction in the lame presentation hall of shame.
We solve this problem.
WINNING SALES PRESENTATION TRAINING
Let’s face it: in sales, most products and services are within a stones’ throw of similarity. Yes, every product or service has unique characteristics and capabilities. Nonetheless, what separates successful products and services from unsuccessful products and services is the caliber of the salespeople presenting those unique characteristics and capabilities.
Presenting is the apex of the sales cycle and determines who wins and who loses. Poor presentations rarely lead to won sales. Excellent presentations rarely lead to lost sales.
Key Takeaways from Patricks Sales Presentation Class
- Develop winning presentation content
- Improve delivery and differentiation skills
- Implement the Greek art of persuasion: “Ethos, Pathos, Logos”
- Identify “primary buying motives” before the presentation
- Incorporate a proven presentation structure and approach
- Distance themselves from traditional sales presentations
- Implement “Pyramidal Presentation” principles
- Master dynamic delivery skills
- Slam competitors “with grace”
- Design and use visuals effectively
- Focus on benefits instead of features
- Deliver winning presentations with confidence and authority
"Patrick's use of historical speeches to teach modern presentation principles is brilliant—a blueprint for today's practicioners."
Dr. William D. Danko